- gDMCP, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, amend or alter this Agreement at any time. The current version of this Agreement can be reviewed by visiting the "Terms and Conditions" page on the gDMCP website and shall take precedence if different than this Agreement.
- This Service is an Internet-based data storage and publishing service. We are constantly innovating the Service to provide researchers with the best possible experience. gDMCP reserves the right to update the platform and to add or delete features.
- We will do all we reasonably can to ensure the availability of this platform. However, it is not always technically possible for us to provide a completely fault free service, and we provide no guarantees as to the quality or reliability of access to this platform. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel this platform or refuse access to it immediately and without notice in order to maintain, repair or update the website or if it is necessary for legal reasons. However, we will where possible give notice of any suspension or cancellation on the website.
- We will do all we reasonably can to ensure the availability of the datasets hosted on this platform. However, we accept no responsibility for any data corruption or loss. Data Authors should always keep a backup of their datasets.
- By uploading a dataset to the gDMCP (even for private sharing), you certify that you have the right to publish this data according to Australian Law [in particular the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)].
- Datasets not associated with a publication may be deleted if not used for a period of 6 months or more. The dataset owner will be given a 1 month warning before any dataset removal.
- This policy will be subject to revision after one year or when capacity reaches the level of 50%, whichever comes sooner.
- To the extent permitted by law we are not liable to you or anyone claiming through you for any loss or damage or costs sustained or incurred by you, your employees, contractors, agents, customers or any third party, arising in any way in connection with these terms and conditions or from their use of, or our provision of the Services or any ancillary product or service, including, without limitation, liability arising from our negligence or from any failure or delay by us to transmit data.
- To the extent permitted by law, without limiting the above, under no circumstances will we be liable to you for consequential loss including, without limitation, loss of profits or loss of business.
- We accept no responsibility for any data corruption, interception or delay or any inaccuracies or errors that may occur. The gDMCP publishes images and information on the platform in good faith and will use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that all intellectual property rights are respected. If you have any concerns regarding the content of this website, please contact us using the contact details specified on the website.